Founded in 1990, Diversified Tools & Machines, Inc. has provided quality service in the rubber mold industry that meet and exceed customer expectations. While DTM continues to excel in the rubber mold industry, we have diversified ourselves into various industries to give us a wide range of opportunities. DTM is qualified and staffed with talented engineers, machinists, programmers and designers who can handle any work with dies, rubber molds and programming.
Our highly motivated and experienced machinists and specialists make up the team that works diligently to meet our customers highest needs and expectations. We provide top quality services at competitive prices from prototypes to complete high cavity rubber molds.
Point of Contacts
IVY TECH COLLEGE
Associate of Applied Science in Manufacturing and Industrial Technology, 2012
Concentration in Tool and Die
CNC Software, Inc.
- Mastercam Introductory Milling, 2007
- Mastercam Advanced Mill/Design, 2008
- Mastercam 4-Axis Milling, 2013
- CAS325 Solidworks for Mold Design, 2016
- CAD320 Solidworks Surface Modeling, 2016
- CAD215 Solidworks Assembly Modeling, 2016
- CAD210 Solidworks Advanced Part Modeling, 2016
- CAD205 Solidworks Drawings, 2016